Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Today's sewing...

I finally got in some sewing time today, and was able to complete this project that's been an idea for a few days now.

I like carrying small bags/purses over a large one. Often this means carrying a wristlet with just some basics,  but I do like organization - a spot for everything. I really really dislike he way everything gets all tumbled and mixed up in a regular wristlet. Also the thing about wristlets .... I like having my hands free, so I prefer crossbody straps on all my bags.

I came up with this idea of an "Organizer Wristlet". I wanted it to be the size of a large clutch/wristlet, with slots for credit cards, bills, a zippered pocket inside for coins or other small items, a hook for keeping my keys in place, and enough room to house my iPhone, and any other essentials I might want to carry. Ofcourse it had to also have a crossbody  strap.

I picked these prints from my GLIMMA bundle from Warp & Weft

...and whipped up this set of "Organizer Wristlet" + mini zippy. Perfect for Spring or Summer :)
(Available for $70.00 plus shipping)

A zippered pocket to hold small items securely, with a roomy slip pocket behind it; and a swivel hook to hold your keys in place.



6 Credit Card slots, that will easily hold 6-12 cards. There's also a cash pocket behind those slots.

 The inside of the mini zippy :) Perfect for a quick grab-and-go.

This set is available for $70.00 plus shipping. Or if you would like a set *just like it* but in different prints, I can custom make you one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment