Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October is here!


It's October 1st, and I am wondering where the year has gone! I love Fall weather. The changing leaves, the crisp air, sipping a hot coffee snuggled under a blanket, warm soups and comfort foods, baking!

Which brings me to one of my favorite things to do in this rainy weather. Knitting! I'm going through my yarn stash and picking out some colors to knit a pair of longies for my little one. She still fits the ones from last year, but barely. I am also still working on the socks for me. I hope to also have the time (and motivation) to knit up some mittens for myself. 

We don't really do anything for Halloween, and I haven't seen many kids around the neighborhood either. So we might head out to the mall to see some decorations, events; maybe visit the park, etc. 

That's it from me for now. I'll be back later this evening to post about Day 1 of our food-budget tracking that I am doing this month.  

Do you like the Fall weather? What's your favorite thing about it? 

1 comment:

  1. Love fall weather... Love reading outside while the girls play snuggled under a blanket! Love crispy leaves and how much the girls love the weather~! :)

    ReplyDelete