Other than that, I am also chugging along on my order list :
1. Pincushion for swap: done!! I mailed it out last week and am waiting to hear that it's been received!
2. Pincushion order: I got an order for a patchwork tomato pincushion for an "Alice in wonderland" themed sewing room! Here's what I made --- I quite like how it turned out. What do you think?
3. Pincushion order: I did another pincushion order - a patchwork turtle. He is just too cute! Here he is "at work". Looks like he's getting an acupuncture session. ;)
4.Mug Rugs x 4: quilting done, needs hand binding
5. Doll: parts are done. Need to sew them together and embroider the face. Then the hair!
6. Doll outfit: made some good progress on the knit skirtie. I had to restart it yesterday as the yarn I had picked was just nasty. It was destroying my needles! Let alone the nightmare that it was to knit with. I don't think it was cotton like I initially thought. Going with some squishy soft washable wool now.
I need to make another run to the post office this week. I have about 5 packages to send out!